Path of the spirit
Welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Path of the spirit
Welcome back.
Path of the spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else feel this way about today and the people.

2 posters

Go down

Anyone else feel this way about today and the people. Empty Anyone else feel this way about today and the people.

Post by yocum1920 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:23 pm

People today make me sick. Such pathetic creatures that failed at evolution. They are so self indulgent they cant even see how much harm they can do to others, i am absolutely tired of this. They want you to be there for them, all the time over and over when one damn time you need them they pretend like you dont exist. People say i am to angry over something that isn't changing anytime soon, why shouldn't i be to see humans treat others like trash when they love themselves so much.

Now on from this day forward if someone needs my help im just gonna let them rot cause they have no sympothy for others i will show them none. Me i have never been able to depend on no one my whole life so i dont know their feelings but i do know what it is like for someone to stop having you depend on them and it kills a part so deep inside a person it changes their life.

I cant demand you guys do this but next time someone depends on you needs to talk about their sadness but has always screwed you over i urge you to ignore them and tell them they can find someone else. Cause i know for me i am tired of being treated like shit while i treat them like gold.

The bible says the greatest among you will be of your servants, and all i can say is bullshit. I know i live like one and its not fun or great honor. Its depression and anger.

But time will heal my anger cause i am always a positive person but i am fed up with shit.

Heres a big reason i think humanity has failed and will always fail.
yocum1920
yocum1920

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feel this way about today and the people. Empty Re: Anyone else feel this way about today and the people.

Post by yocum1920 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:25 pm

oh and a side topic to add i am not hating anyone on this site by any means but its just the normal human being that makes me sick. Honestly if your someone like me who wants to see change of how people act stop babying them. Cause if you keep that up they will stay the same.
yocum1920
yocum1920

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feel this way about today and the people. Empty Re: Anyone else feel this way about today and the people.

Post by sinnada Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm

yocum1920 wrote:oh and a side topic to add i am not hating anyone on this site by any means but its just the normal human being that makes me sick. Honestly if your someone like me who wants to see change of how people act stop babying them. Cause if you keep that up they will stay the same.

About 99% of people disappoint me and i do not care for at all. So no need to feel bad, the majority are their own group and are different from people like you and the rest of us here. I learned that a long time ago
sinnada
sinnada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yocum1920 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 am

well bad thing is i know it just gets to me sometimes. I mean i remember a big reason i even looked up my first spell was hoping to find something that could kill my emotions. Oh well i got dec 21 2012 to look forward to
yocum1920
yocum1920

Back to top Go down

Post by sinnada Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 am

yocum1920 wrote:well bad thing is i know it just gets to me sometimes. I mean i remember a big reason i even looked up my first spell was hoping to find something that could kill my emotions. Oh well i got dec 21 2012 to look forward to

Yes that will be an interesting time, indeed. But hey, you'll learn to not let the people bother you so much with time because I know I did. Just aknowledge them for who they are and treat them accordingly, because if you'll let them get to you like this, you're also letting them control your life and that's the last thing you want to do. Emotions are not bad if applied for your benefit not harm
sinnada
sinnada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yocum1920 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm

worse thing is at one time it didn't bother me like ever. I just bottle a lot of things inside and sometimes release them upon myself. But honestly im just gonna be blunt with people now.
yocum1920
yocum1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down