Path of the spirit
Welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Path of the spirit
Welcome back.
Path of the spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you reading right now? Would you recommend to others?

2 posters

Go down

What are you reading right now?  Would you recommend to others? Empty What are you reading right now? Would you recommend to others?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

I am reading "The Secret Doctrine" by Madame Blavatsky....not impressed, I have to say. I find it poorly written, confusing and vague in intent.

Back to top Go down

What are you reading right now?  Would you recommend to others? Empty Re: What are you reading right now? Would you recommend to others?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Agreed. I've read that and feel the same way. I am currently reading "Isis Unveiled", also by H.P. Blavatsky, and I'd hoped it would be better. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case. It appears to be a stitched-together, convoluted mish-mash of theories that wouldn't hold up to scrutiny, much less actual practice in the real world. Oh well....wouldn't recommend it, but it's only slightly less interesting than my 6th grade math textbook.

Back to top Go down

What are you reading right now?  Would you recommend to others? Empty Re: What are you reading right now? Would you recommend to others?

Post by Jackal Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Abramelin...obviously

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 am

Currently not in the middle of anything, and I agree I found Banaslavsky confusing but their a theosiphist and alot of their writings are aimed for them.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

https://pathofthespirit.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:11 am

Louise T.Cullers, a manual of Sex Magick.

Teaching to achieve K&C with the HGA via Sex Magick...

Its all about the HGA... lol

Also

John Michael Greers Path of Wisdom (Kabbalastic)

and a few other texts and ritual documents

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum