Path of the spirit
Welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Path of the spirit
Welcome back.
Path of the spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greetings

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

greetings  Empty greetings

Post by Dinah Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:19 pm

greeting and hello from the darkest cornors of the world.. My name is Dinah. i have been in the occult for some time but i still have more to learn. hopefuly i can learn form here sence this is the first forum. Very Happy

Last edited by Dinah on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Dinah
Dinah

http://nekalahpoememporium.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

greetings  Empty Re: greetings

Post by Astral Eye Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:56 am

Hello there Dinah, and welcome to the forum. Out of curiosity; what aspects of the occult have you studied before? Just me being nosy really.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

https://pathofthespirit.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagarasu Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:10 am

hai, and welcome to the forum
Yagarasu
Yagarasu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinah Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 am

Astral Eye wrote:Hello there Dinah, and welcome to the forum. Out of curiosity; what aspects of the occult have you studied before? Just me being nosy really.

Curiosity kill the cat, and made Pandora open her box you know. So to answer your question Choas, Necromancy, Wicca, Runes, Alchemy, Herbalism, Vamperism, Druidism, Witchcraft, Medatitions, Elements and Elementals, Seals, Satanism, Candle Magick, Auras and Chakras, Astral Voyages. I hope this helps. If their is anything eals you would like to know let me know..
Dinah
Dinah

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 am

Wow, that is quite a repertoire. I have dealt with some myself. I am an elemental vampire, but never herd of vamparism. Do you meen you are a vampire, or you use a technique that allows you to drain energy?

Yes curiosity killed the cat, but without pandoras box we would not have hope.

I doubt you'll enrolling in the scool then! Wink
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinah Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:59 am

Astral Eye wrote:Wow, that is quite a repertoire. I have dealt with some myself. I am an elemental vampire, but never herd of vamparism. Do you meen you are a vampire, or you use a technique that allows you to drain energy?

Yes curiosity killed the cat, but without pandoras box we would not have hope.

I doubt you'll enrolling in the scool then! Wink

I am a Vamire yes. Vamparism is not a very comin in serten places. I have doners who i feed off. I take energy and blood. I might enroll in the school. their is always new things to learn no matter how mouch you know cause their is always something new written everyday..
Dinah
Dinah

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:11 am

I'm an elemental vamp, and feel free to join the school. Alternitavely, you could become a teacher if you wanted.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinah Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 am

Astral Eye wrote:I'm an elemental vamp, and feel free to join the school. Alternitavely, you could become a teacher if you wanted.

i have not desided. i dont think i am going to do that cause their is still more for me to learn.
Dinah
Dinah

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 pm

okay, join when or if you feel ready.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinah Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:41 am

Astral Eye wrote:okay, join when or if you feel ready.

Sorry but I cant.
Dinah
Dinah

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 pm

I know, I'm sorry but the school has been removed, but still feel free to share your knowledge here.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Why was the School removed?

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Circumstances that I won't talk about here. Just say it was removed out of lyalty to a good friend of mine.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Astral Eye wrote:Circumstances that I won't talk about here. Just say it was removed out of lyalty to a good friend of mine.

Loyalty? What do you mean? No one has a taboo on knowledge... lol, A shame...I was hoping I could teach here/

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:18 pm

The school will be put back up. It shall take me some time, but it will return.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 am

Boar wrote:
Astral Eye wrote:Circumstances that I won't talk about here. Just say it was removed out of lyalty to a good friend of mine.

Loyalty? What do you mean? No one has a taboo on knowledge... lol, A shame...I was hoping I could teach here/

Taboo on knowledge an interesting choice of words. I believe he is talking about the school at esoteric magick forum where astral eye was a student and is still a member. how could you possibly teach if you have a limited knowledge? I have been also a member of the GD for years and left not too long ago. I have also been a teacher for many years. Astral Eye knows as long as he keeps his courses not the least similar to the courses at my school, there should not be a problem should there astral eye?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 am

Mrs. Peel wrote:
Boar wrote:

Taboo on knowledge an interesting choice of words. I believe he is talking about the school at esoteric magick forum where astral eye was a student and is still a member. how could you possibly teach if you have a limited knowledge? I have been also a member of the GD for years and left not too long ago. I have also been a teacher for many years. Astral Eye knows as long as he keeps his courses not the least similar to the courses at my school, there should not be a problem should there astral eye?

Ah I see.

Just curious, what order did you join?

It is interesting to note, that in the A.:.:.A the Neohpyte and learner is taught to teach another as he learns.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:09 am

Greetings, Dinah. Nice to meet you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:09 am

to teach is too learn, to learn is too teach.

And most of the lessons will be in spiritual side of magick emma, don't worry.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 am

So Astral, what are you offering in your school? I'd be interested in taking a few classes....If I can fit the time in Very Happy

Also, would I be allowed to teach here? I have an Elemental course of my own...

Oh and don't worry Mrs.Peel, none of the content is taken from your own courses. As you can see regarding writing style and different Grammar, as well as length.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well now that we know what we're studying, we can move onto our first lesson. We'll be learning how to "Feel" the Element around us, To increase its presence and our own awareness of it. But to do this, we need to learn what these Elements feel like. Now your probably thinking "I know this already, Yawn" But its not just the physical Elements we're working on here, Rather our personality and Spiritual elements of it. Until we understand these, we won't be able to fully grasp the Elemental spirits themselves and therefore it would be improper For one to work with them without understanding. One advantage to working with the Elementals is that unlike many other systems. While you gain benefits in the physical world, you'll also advance spiritually, Physically and mentally. In order to maximize the advancements you shall make while partaking of this course, we will work on Each Element seperately in all of its aspects This way we can master one Element, and move on the the next.

The beauty of this system, is that not only is it universal But you will notice physical effects almost instantly! This is why many orders put working with the Elements and Elementals as one of the most important beginning stages there are. Because it is so simple and easy to advance within. Most likely one of the easiest ways to know thyself. Now then, down to business. To work with the elements, even in meditation, to there full effectiveness, you will have to learn the Attributes of them. While this may sound easy, and it is. You would be surprised how many people get the attributes wrong. The basic mindset of The Elemental energies we will use here, are going to be based mostly on the Graeco Egyptian system of Hermetics, and so will be following A set array of defining attributes. When Studying or practicing with the Elements, It is important to note and for some, surprising, that they are not Just our everyday physical Elements, rather they are the Spiritual and psychological as well. I personally feel that the best Element to begin with, Is Air.

This is simply due to the fact that the Sun rises in the East, and that is the direction of beginnings and Travel, and we are going to be traveling! Basically, for the duration of this course we will be learning in the Orders of
Air-Fire-Water-Earth

Air is the Element of Higher intelligence, It is the Airy realms of the mind where all thought comes from. It is our very breath, When Air moves Vibrations are caused, This is how our thoughts are formed into a manner and concept of which our minds can recognize them. By the Energies of Air we use our minds power, and think for ourselves. Air is generally assumed to be a Male energy. In Hermetic philosphy, when Fire and Water formed out of the Ether/Dao/Quintessance, It along with earth was formed as a middle ground between the two, Taking in the Heat of fire, and moistness of Water, Making it Moist and hot in its most basic aspect. As a Male energy, It expands and fills up space, in fact if it didn't we would have trouble to breathe, after all if it contracted it would stay inside the Atmosphere. Because Air is weightless and expanding, It rises upwards, Downwards and outwards all the time, trying to ascend and rise higher up. Trying to reach Quintessence. However due to the moisture within, it is unable to reach that high up. When The Element of air is out of its natural place, it will tend to rise upwards slowly, The reason it does not rise quickly is because of the Moisture within it, Which gives it the quality of Flexibility and the ability to adapt according to its external surroundings.

The Elemental animal of Air is the Winged Bull, He is the holy creativity, The conciousness that brings the minds thought to being and form. He is representative of the lords of form, who direct and channel all chemical and physical processes. Under guidance of them and the bull, Conciousness returns to the source, and back into matter. The bull makes force able to act by creating vessels that allow this to happen, Under his guidance conciousness finds a new body. These bodies come in the shape of our thoughts, Are plans, Idea's, Concepts of duty, They all come from the growing light, as vessels of the Bull. With him comes friction, needed for development.

Psychologically we associate Air with the Sanguine Humor of the blood. The four humors are the Psychological aspect of the Elements, Used by famous Greek physician, Hippocrates. In his eyes, Air is sanguine, due to the the Oxygen that spreads throughout the body via the Ruddy complexion of the blood near the skin. Sanguine people tend to be like the Element of air, Changing constantly, often even flighty and they tend to be social and Charismatic indeed. In fact making friends, and being loud or boisterus is something they enjoy extensively. However they also need time alone, This is usually spent day dreaming or thinking of there next move. For as Air is the Creation of thought, so too are they Thinkers, Yet with the moistness of water, comes the Emotional sensetivity of it to a lesser degree. They are often late, and have a habit of dropping a hobbie once it has become boring to them. However despite this, the melding of creativity, passion of heat and emotions, makes them excellent artists indeed.

For practical purposes, We will now meditate on the Physical subject of air. Begin by taking deep breaths, Breath in slowly for Seven seconds, Hold your breath for Three seconds and release for Seven seconds, Again Hold for Three, Breath in for Seven Keep Repeating this pattern again and again until its a regular pattern and you can continue with no conscious thought. Its important, that while you breathe, you can Feel the pores in your skin open and be aware of them breathing air in as well. We breathe with more than just our Lungs and throat, we breathe through our skin as well. Learning to breathe through our skin is essential to this course, and to Energetic works in general, as well as being good for your skin. Now pay attention to the Physical attributes of Air around you. Focus on the Hotness and Moistness around you and your skin. Feel it enter your body as you inhale, flowing freely and leave as you exhale. Continue this breathing for awhile, at least ten minutes. Take notes of any energies you felt during this experience and make sure you remember them. You've just inhaled and exhaled Air energy, Notice how clearer your thoughts are? Thats the Air forming and flowing through your body at a faster rate. As well as Mentally clear there should be another physical sensation, I want you to describe this sensation to me as well as Answering the following questions

1.What are the two physical attributes of the Air element, What are the effects of this combination in psychology

2.What does the element of Air bring into being

3.How was Air itself brought into being?

4.Do you think you are a sanguine personality type?

5.What did the Air energies feel like, What was it like during the meditation?

Once these have been done I would be more than happy to Answer any questions you have on the subject

With the exception of quotations and cited material,
all written works presented in this electronic course are
Copyright ©️ 2011 and 2012 by Billy P Ashford-Webb
All Rights Reserved.
©️

-------------------------------

That was part one of my first lesson...

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:31 am

I did originaly have an elemental energies leeson which I would like to merge this with. Thank you, and it keeps it different from emmas.
Astral Eye
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:34 am

NP

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 am

THIS POST REMOVED BY JACKAL

Last edited by Boar on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Llewellaj Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:38 am

why hasn't Dinah been on??
Llewellaj
Llewellaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Astral Eye wrote:to teach is too learn, to learn is too teach.

And most of the lessons will be in spiritual side of magick emma, don't worry.

Why only in the spiritual side? Does that mean only so-called "high magick" as opposed to Sorcery? I'm sure that as there are around a bazillion metaphysical forums online, with just as many schools, no one could possibly be in competition with anyone else, right? After all, nobody has a monopoly on forums or schools, much less actual knowledge, so I say go for it, Astral. Besides, we're all here to learn and share what we know, so I'm sure no one will see any problems whatsoever with Astral's new school, and there shouldn't be ANY problems....should there, Mrs. Peel? Astral, I'd be willing to help you get it up again if you want, since I used to run a school on another forum back in the day. Just let me know when you're ready.

Last edited by Ghost of Shaolin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum