Path of the spirit
Welcome back.

Greetings to you all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings to you all

Post by Darius1 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Well, as some of you know, my name is Darius. I am a practicing Necromancer and former teacher on Esoteric Magick Forum. However, I can not put up anymore with Emma and her words. As for Ghost of Shaolin, Jackal, Astral Eye, and any others I have offended in the past, I owe you an apology. I should have listened to you about Emma. What I said was uncalled for. I hope you can be forgiven. Smile Emma drove away Iza, that should have been a clue to emma's true nature.

Darius1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings to you all

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Actually, Emma IS Iza, for the 500th or so time. And even if she weren't, anyone who could drive Iza away deserves a medal of commendation for acts benefitting humanity. You're right in your assessment regarding what's uncalled for and true natures though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 pm

*posts random stuff about me being all this and that*
Hahahaha...
You are so predictable wittle Ghostie... (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Isid...watch your back....

I'm unwilling to accept your apology Darius. I gave you proof, you listened to her. Ally and crowley have a good reason, I also wasn't able to tell Astral Eye in time.

Whats your excuse?

Jackal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:08 pm

I've no excuse for you Jackal.
You can stab my back as long as you want and I will never retaliate.
Remember what I said to you when you were asking who's wrong or right between Ghost and Emma?
You can view everything I told you at your FB inbox..
Even if you have banned me, i know its still there. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 am

Jackal, lighten up. Hey Darius. And don't worry. You never offended me or did anything that could have done so. Nice to see you
Astral Eye
Admin

View user profile http://pathofthespirit.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:27 am

and Iza was once a different person, but Emma took on her persona after she left (before either you Jackal or Ghost was around). This is the Iza Darius remembers.
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinah on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 am

hello darius it is good to see my old teacher
Dinah

View user profile http://nekalahpoememporium.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Llewellaj on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 am

hello it is nice to meet you..
Llewellaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 am

I'm gonna state my view on you Darius now, as I've come back from a scrying session, and invocation.

I don't care for you as a friend anymore. Nor will I again, and I definately won't trust you as I have no reason too. You were Emma's bitch. I don't know if you still are, however it still sits un-easy with me.

However, I will not be hostile or vindictive against you as it gains nothing for me. This is all I have to say...Except for the fact that you obviously were in love with Iza hahaha....

*shrug*
I wanted to mock.

Jackal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Darius1 wrote:Well, as some of you know, my name is Darius. I am a practicing Necromancer and former teacher on Esoteric Magick Forum. However, I can not put up anymore with Emma and her words. As for Ghost of Shaolin, Jackal, Astral Eye, and any others I have offended in the past, I owe you an apology. I should have listened to you about Emma. What I said was uncalled for. I hope you can be forgiven. Smile Emma drove away Iza, that should have been a clue to emma's true nature.
Emma's an internet predator that grooms her victim and then goes to town with it. (:
Hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 am

Jackal, I understand your annoyed, but please keep a civil tongue from now on
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 am

I'm not being abusive??? I'm just stating my view

Jackal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 am

Jackal wrote:I'm gonna state my view on you Darius now, as I've come back from a scrying session, and invocation.

I don't care for you as a friend anymore. Nor will I again, and I definately won't trust you as I have no reason too. You were Emma's bitch. I don't know if you still are, however it still sits un-easy with me.

However, I will not be hostile or vindictive against you as it gains nothing for me. This is all I have to say...Except for the fact that you obviously were in love with Iza hahaha....

*shrug*
I wanted to mock.

Works for me, actually. To be fair Jackal, I had no reason to trust you originally. I chose too. Emma's B**ch? I think not. I stayed to teach. That's why I joined EM in the first place. I felt that I owed my students the right to learn. If you remember, I stayed out of most of the fight. I get enough drama already in my day to day life.
In love with Iza? sorry, but no. She was a friend, nothing more. The actual Iza (not Emma), was someone I knew from OF. I respected her and cared about her as a friend, probaly because she treated me as a person. Try being treated as a sub-human freak by everyone, especially family, for 27 years Jackal. Then will you understand why I have such loyalty to people I call friend.

I will return the lack of hostility and vindictiveness to you. It gains me nothing as well.

Darius1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 am

Jackal wrote:Isid...watch your back....

I'm unwilling to accept your apology Darius. I gave you proof, you listened to her. Ally and crowley have a good reason, I also wasn't able to tell Astral Eye in time.

Whats your excuse?

As for my excuse, I have but one. I stayed to teach my students. That, and that alone, was why I joined in the first place. I preferred to stay out of the fight and drama. I am sick of drama in general. While this may not seem good enough excuse to you, it is the reality of the situation. In reality, not an excuse but an explanation. Take it or leave it as you chose. I do not really care which. And no, that is not a threat or attempt at being rude. I've known for years that I do not think nor feel as other people do. I lack the capacity to care about alot of things, including for the most part what others think of me. Some people I can care about, but there are limits to my empathy. I can care about only so many people at a time. Beyond that, well, it should be obvious. As I said before, I will not start anything with you. I wish to learn, teach, and socialize to a certain extent. What you wish to do is up to you.

Darius1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 pm

As long as your true to yourself Darius that's more than enough reason for me.
Good to 'see' you again! (:
Yes, I've said overly dramatic things about ya, but who didn't? lol
And I'm sorry for that.
I'm not one of those sore loser types who just keep lurkin' around the corner holdin' a grudge. kukuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 pm

kay, I get it, your both stubborn bastards and neither will back down. Your'e both my friends so please, if you can't stand to talk to eachother, then don't. We don't want another EM. The pair of you are giving me a headache.
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Darius1 wrote:
Jackal wrote:Isid...watch your back....

Whats your excuse?

As for my excuse, I have but one. I stayed to teach my students. That, and that alone, was why I joined in the first place. I preferred to stay out of the fight and drama. I am sick of drama in general. While this may not seem good enough excuse to you, it is the reality of the situation. In reality, not an excuse but an explanation. Take it or leave it as you chose. I do not really care which. And no, that is not a threat or attempt at being rude. I've known for years that I do not think nor feel as other people do. I lack the capacity to care about alot of things, including for the most part what others think of me. Some people I can care about, but there are limits to my empathy. I can care about only so many people at a time. Beyond that, well, it should be obvious. As I said before, I will not start anything with you. I wish to learn, teach, and socialize to a certain extent. What you wish to do is up to you.

Fair enough.

And I just wanted to see how you reacted about Iza...Would've been funny if you'd said you did.

Jackal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Magickina on Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Welcome in Darius and yeah I was in EM interesting in taking your course, but due to circumstances I was banned LOL. Yeah say what the fuck you like about me, but in the end of the day I have flamed BETTER and you wouldn't even last if you saw me face to face.
Why all this talk about Emma and Mule of Constipation? She is a Psychic/Energy vampire whose 'magick' does not work on me and anyway I deal with these sorts in my special Lady M way!!! Iza was MUle, like Lady D, ZeldaFitz, Jonathon Brewster, Belasko, and a whole lot of sock puppets.
Anyway that is all I am going to say and I hope that this forum is not going to be a platform for EM forum.
Lady Magickina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye on Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 am

What name did you go by on EM
Astral Eye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Magickina on Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 am

I was Angeress.
Lady Magickina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Magickina on Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 am

Darius1 wrote:Well, as some of you know, my name is Darius. I am a practicing Necromancer and former teacher on Esoteric Magick Forum. However, I can not put up anymore with Emma and her words. As for Ghost of Shaolin, Jackal, Astral Eye, and any others I have offended in the past, I owe you an apology. I should have listened to you about Emma. What I said was uncalled for. I hope you can be forgiven. Smile Emma drove away Iza, that should have been a clue to emma's true nature.

The man is back in with his mother LOL, oh and after reading the Arc Falcis site which is not written by Darius, anyone can be a Necromancer. Just make sure you don't get sickened up or much older looking than your age Darius.
Lady Magickina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redhand on Fri May 11, 2012 8:23 am

Wishing you a belated hello and welcome! Very Happy
redhand
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AltanII on Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Yeah, I want to say Hi as well. Been on EM, tought on EM, argued with the Mistress there, got out of EM...end of THAT story, lol. This is another story, and I hope we all make it a good one. sunny
AltanII

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum