Path of the spirit
Welcome back.

Open Sesame: Third Eye Spell!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Sesame: Third Eye Spell!!

Post by Dinah on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:17 pm

this spell may be cast at anytime, but it is best cast on a moon light night.

You will need:

Sandalwood incense
purple Candle
Sesame Oil ( you can find this at any store that sells food)
Tiger Balm ( it is used for headaches and muscle pain.. Packaged in tiny jars, it can be found in health food shops, at some pharmacies, and in stores that sell Asian Products)
Music ( optional)

Preparation:

Same traditions consider the third eye to be located between the eyes, while others consider it located in the middle of the forehead. we are all different, so only you can determine the location of your third eye. If you aren't sure, get a small crystal and place it between your eyebrows. Dose it tingle, in a psychic way? If not place the crystal in the center of your forehead. How dose that feel? It may take repeated tries if you are new to all of this, but you will eventually find a spot on your forehead that responds to all the presence of the crystal. when you do that it is the location of your third eye..
Dress the candle with the sesame oil by using the forefinger of your projective hand to rub the candle with it.. Wash your hands.

The Spell:

Open the jar of Tiger Balm, and put it on your altar or other working surface with candle and the incense. Get into a magickal mood, and create a sacred space. Darken the room. Light the candle, then light the incense from the candle. Anoint your Third Eye with the Tiger Balm, again using the forefinger of your of your projective hand. Raise power.
Focus on the way that your third eye is responding to the Tiger Balm and to the warmth of the candle. Concentrate on opening your third eye. Do this by visualizing it unfolding like a flower does when it blooms. gaze at the candle until you feel ready, then say:

Alfy layla wa layla, ( one thousand and one nights)
Alfy layla wa layla...

By the moon, on Arabian Nights,
By the silence of Ancient Sites,
By the secrets of Arcane rights,
By the flicker of candle lights..

Ifta, Ya Simsim! (open sesame)
Ifta, Ya Simsim!

Open my third eye, Open my minds eye.
Release my sixth sense,
Help me see the unseen,
Let me be as I have never been,
Let me see as I have never seen,
Open my third eye, Open my minds eye,
Open myself to under standing.

Alfy Layla Wa Layla ( one thousand and one nights)
Alfy Layla Wa Layla..

By the power of moon light,
By the power of clear sight,
Ifta, Ya Simsim (open sesame)
Ifta, Ya Simsim..

Concentrate on your third eye, now wide open. Envision stars pouring from the Chakra, or light pouring into it, or what ever image feels right to you. If you have been blocked for a long time, or if you raised a lot of power for this spell, a tremendous amount of energy may be released. Don't be frightened if this caused a physical manifestation, such as the candle flame suddenly leaping up. Don't be concerned if your body begins to vibrate or if the energy affects you in some other physical way. Dance if this happens and you feel that you need to work the energy off.
Gaze into the flame of the candle. Concentrate on how you feel and on the possibilities that the spell has released. Do this until you feel your body adjust it self to the new open chakra, then begin to ground the power that you raised. Monitor the candle until it has burned down entirely. You should feel calm, grounded, and centered by then. Ground any residual power, and clean up.. Have something to eat and Drink if you have trouble returning to ordinary consciousness.

Afterward:

You will be changed after you cast this spell. It will affect different people differently. You may find that you are more imaginative, that your perception is kieener, your meditations deeper, or your insight sharper. You might find visualization easier or begin to get more accurate answers from your runes, pendulum, tarot cards, or what ever divination tool you regularly use.
Opering your third eye can also affect your body. You may find yourself sleeping better, feeling less anxious, less confused, or less fearful. You might begin to experience fewer or less sever headaches. You could also feel less tension in your neck, or have eye, hormone, or skin problems clear up. However this spell affects you. It will be a positive change. Some will cast this once and have their third eye for ever opened. Others will find it helpful to cast the spell periodically in order to keep their third eye open.

When i first did this spell it was like spider webs all over my altar. i felt so light and free. my dreams were truer and more in depth then before. i found i could remember my dreams more after doing this spell. it is a good spell for beginners or advance students. give it a try and see for yourself if it will work for you. i always make sure that the spells i post work before i post them. some of you might have seen this spell in another forum but i wrote this spell myself and posted it their but when i left i took it with me. have fun and let me know if this spell has worked for you.

Last edited by Dinah on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dinah

View user profile http://nekalahpoememporium.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Sesame: Third Eye Spell!!

Post by sinnada on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Awesome! I love this spell. Thank you so much
sinnada
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinah on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 pm

you are very welcome sis
Dinah

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Eye on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:21 am

I saw this somewhere before and tried it. Works really well, thought it gave me some killer head aches
Astral Eye
Admin

View user profile http://pathofthespirit.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinah on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 am

Astral Eye wrote:I saw this somewhere before and tried it. Works really well, thought it gave me some killer head aches

yeah i am sure you did see this somewhere before. it dose do that sometimes with some who are awakening for the first time but it will get better..
Dinah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top